ТЕКУЩИЕ ОТКРЫТЫЕ ВАКАНСИИ
Reading Bakery Systems is seeking a motivated entry-level Engineer with an interest in data analytics, planning, manufacturing, purchasing, and continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will analyze ERP data to develop metrics and visuals to assist the planning, manufacturing, and purchasing teams in making short- and long-term decisions to improve the overall product flow. A successful applicant will be a team player, excellent communicator, and think outside the box to implement new tools and strategies throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, other Engineering disciplines, Operations Research, or Supply Chain Management and 0 - 2 years relevant experience in planning, materials management, and supply chain in an ERP environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- High level computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or other report writing software, a plus
We are looking for Automation Engineers/Designers to design control systems to operate Reading Bakery Systems machinery. Duties include specifying the components and equipment needed to complete the system, programming and interfacing of the equipment, assist/troubleshoot the assembly process and startup/debug of the control system and overall machine. The position also requires implementation of material and cost reduction measures as well as documentation of the operating process. The RBS Automation Engineers interface with Reading Bakery Systems sales department, manufacturing, service, as well as customers to support the equipment and engineering efforts. He/She will travel onsite to customer locations to implement, maintain, and upgrade software/hardware. Approximately 30% travel time.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience programming PLCs and minimum of 2 years experience with Rockwell PLCs
- Siemens experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with variable frequency drives and servo drives
We are looking for Mechanical Designers who can design bakery equipment using SolidEdge, a three-dimensional computer-aided design package (CAD) to evaluate form, fit, and function of electronic models and electronic prototypes.
The responsibilities in this position include:
- Create layouts of customer plants to evaluate the process flow and equipment size and placement.
- Modify existing designs to provide equipment enhancement to satisfy customer requests.
- Ensure drawings are completed to the required engineering and manufacturing standards.
- Ensure Bills of Materials have a complete list of drawing numbers for manufactured parts and a complete list of purchased components that accurately correlate Reading Bakery Systems part numbers to vendor part numbers.
Minimum requirements include:
- An Associate’s or Technical Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field - preferred
- 3+ years in a machinery design role is necessary
- Minimum of two to three years demonstrated design/drafting experience in a high-tech, CAD, precision engineering and/or manufacturing environment
Thermal Process Technician
Sinking Spring, PA
We are looking for a Thermal Process Technician to profile customer’s equipment, analyze the results, discuss those results with factory representatives, and prepare comprehensive performance reports.
Using the SCORPION System of equipment, the Thermal Process Technician will provide customers with complete SCORPION Data Logging Information that will map air velocity, temperature, heat flux, and humidity. This person will provide customers with an analysis and consultation to produce solutions to problems such as quality, moisture, color, and capacity. In addition to Oven Profiling, the Thermal Process Technician will conduct Oven Safety Inspections (OSI).
Field Service Technicians - Mechanics
Home-Based Position in Robesonia, PA and the Mid-West
We are looking for highly-skilled individuals based in our Robesonia, PA facility to install bakery equipment and provide electrical/mechanical equipment repair services to our customers, worldwide. Our field service technicians travel extensively — domestically and internationally. They should be proficient in mechanical and industrial electrical maintenance, Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting and experience with AC drives. Experience in cookie, cracker, pretzel and other baked snack equipment is a plus.
Second Shift Machinists
We are looking for Second Shift Machinists in our Robesonia, PA facility who are experienced in producing machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating CNC, lathes, and mills. Machinists must be able to handle multiple responsibilities including: reading blueprints and specifications, and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances. Machinists must be capable of maintaining continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating.
Reading Bakery Systems придерживается практики обеспечения равных возможностей трудоустройства. Все решения, а также политика, практика в области трудоустройства соответствуют действующим федеральным, штатным и местным законам о борьбе с дискриминацией (спецификация Исполнительных распоряжений 11246 плюс поправки и исполнительный приказ 11758 и Закон о содействии адаптации ветеранов вьетнамской войны от 1974 года. Компания Reading Bakery Systems не участвует в незаконной дискриминации, считая ее недопустимой (включая любые формы незаконного преследования) в отношении лиц, пола, возраста, расы, цвета кожи, религии, вероисповедания, семейного положения, национального происхождения, наследия, гражданства, военного статуса, статуса ветерана, физических недостатков или инвалидности или отнесения к любой другой охраняемой группе или статусу. Мы соблюдаем закон ADA (в отношении американцев-инвалидов), располагаем полной библиотекой описаний должностных обязанностей, а все медосмотры в рамках трудоустройства выполняются после приема на работу.